At A Farm Girl’s Life, Allison shows how you can make an adorable little fairy house out of a hollow tree stump.
For those of you who fell in love with our ice cream tasting over Eid, here is the link again!
Finally as a father I feel I have full permission to embrace my passion for good food as a life skill and art to teach my children in homeschool. It feels great that i can share this with my boys, and today we actually stepped out of our comfort zone to make our very own home made ice-cream! We all thought it tasted totally awesome! Enjoy the recipe.
By Muhammad Po.
PISTACHIO DAIRY ICE CREAM (KULFI RECIPE OF ASIA)
- Pour 400ml of evaporated milk in a pot, warm on low heat and stir.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder and mix.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a different bowl mix 400ml concentrated milk and 400ml of whipped cream/ fold the mixture and
- Add pistachio nuts (grind them to smaller pieces first). keep folding and mixing. Now also add in the evaporated milk.
- When the mixture is completely mixed well…
View original post 16 more words